May 27, 2013

The Body Shop's Body Butter in Strawberry: Review

A few months back I went to The Body Shop to browse, and ended up leaving with a few goodies, including this Strawberry Body Butter.
The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry
I have been a fan of The Body Shop Body Butters for quite some time, and knew for a while I wanted to get my hands on their Strawberry body butter.

The scent of this is exactly like strawberry candies that I use to have when I was a kid. It really is to die for! Whenever I use it the scent lasts for an extremely long time which is fine by me since i want this scent to last all day long! This is the perfect mix of sweet strawberries and earthy shea butter.

I find that I use this mostly right after I get out of the shower when my skin needs a little moisturizing and hydration. This leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, and works wonders on the rough patches of skin I have near my elbows and ankles.

I have been and will continue to be a fan of The Body Shops Body Butters. They are one of the best on the market and can always be relied on to make my skin feel silky and healthy.

The Body Shop's Body Butters retail for $20.00 for a full size (6.9oz).

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!