May 12, 2013

NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Golden Bronze: Review + Photos

I would like to start off this post by saying how freaking EXCITED I am to have finally gotten my hands on some NYX products! Nowhere near me sold NYX until recently so you best believe that the second I found a place I high tailed it over there! I had a moment in the aisle when I spotted the NYX section. I have no shame.
NYX Slide On Eyeliner in Golden Bronze
The first thing I knew I just had to try was the Slide On Eyeliners! I had heard rumors that they were dupes for the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, and just had to find out for myself!

The color I chose to try out was Golden Bronze. Once I saw this beauty I just knew it had to be mine! This is a...well, bronze eyeliner. Nothing else to really explain color wise other than that it looks so beautiful with my blue eyes. It makes my eyes pop! I have always wanted to experiment with different colored eyeliners, but was always hesitant since I like my makeup to look more natural than crazy. This liner is the perfect compromise. It allows me to experiment with color without it being too in your face. I love it. I have been pairing it with a very neutral eye and bronzey cheeks. Perfect for Summer!

The formulation of these liners is also very nice. I have oily skin so the fact that this didn't budge all day means that it is a pretty fantastic liner! I have used the Urban Decay liners before, and can say that these are easily a dupe for them, and that I actually might like these a little bit more. I cannot wait to go back and stock up on more colors.

NYX Slide On Eyeliners retail for $8.00 and can be found wherever NYX products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!