May 21, 2013

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha: Review + Photos

I had gone to Ulta recently and bought some NYX products to try. One of the things that I bought was the Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Iced Mocha. I thought since this was my first time using it that I would share my thoughts on it.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
The packing of this product is nice. I like the pencil design and how easy it makes application.

The formulation is something I was nervous about. I have extremely oily skin, and for the most part, cream based products like this do not work well with my skin. I was surprised how well this held up. I will admit, I  used my Urban Decay Primer Potion under this like I always do with shadows, but I'm still impressed that it didn't crease. Iced Mocha is opaque, and I think it is best as a base under other shadows.

The actual color of this is gorgeous. It is a golden bronze that is very wearable and versatile. I have been able to use it for more natural day looks and dress it up for night time.

I cannot wait to purchase more of these pencils. They will make awesome bases, and I already have my eye on other colors.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils retail for roughly $4.50, and can be found at Ulta or wherever NYX products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!