May 15, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Essie's Butler Please

Essie Nail Polish in Butler Please
Today I thought I would share my latest nail polish obsession, and that is Essie's Butler Please! This polish is a part of the Essie Winter Collection this year. I had told my self that I didn't need it when it originally came out, but about a month ago I broke down and just had to have it!

Butler Please is a bright cobalt blue that makes my heart race with excitement. I've always loved the color cobalt blue, but I was worried that it might be too bright against my pale skin. Of course, I was wrong and it looks absolutely stunning! I have received so many compliments on this color whenever I am out.

Butler Please has the same formulation as most other Essie polishes and was completely opaque in 2 coats.

Goodness, I love this color. It is perfect for Summer as a pop of color, and compliments my fair skin nicely!

Essie polishes retail for roughly $8.00, and can be found wherever Essie products are sold!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!