May 18, 2013

My Summer Beauty Essentials!

Summer is right around the corner, and I for one cannot wait! With Summer comes a laid back lifestyle and maxi dresses; both of which I love! I'm guilty of sticking to pretty much the same look in the hotter months. I don't want to feel weighed down by a full face of makeup so I usually stick to the same few products to help me achieve a light and glowy makeup that will withstand the Summer heat. I thought that today it might be fun if I shared my Summer beauty must-haves!


Summer Beauty Essentials

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
I usually steer clear of foundation during the Summer since it has a tendency to feel heavy and cakey. Instead, I use a BB cream (a hybrid of a foundation and tinted moisturizer). This BB cream by Maybelline is my favorite drugstore version!

NYC Sunny Bronzer


I only just started using bronzer this year. I had been worried that it would make my fair skin look orange, but once I used this bronzer from NYC my opinion completely changed. This is an essential for me every day to add a bit of color to my face.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

I use this highlighting concealer under my eyes to brighten my undereye area. I love the lightweight formula and how it covers my dark circles.

Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

I always have to use waterproof mascaras because of my oily skin, but during the Summer it is the most important. No one wants their mascara dripping down their face! This mascara from Maybelline gives the lashes a nice curl and tons of volume.

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

I have been taking care of my hair a lit more recently. It had been dry so I decided to give it some hydration with this leave in conditioner from Healthy Sexy Hair. This leaves my hair feeling healthy and extremely soft.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso


This has been my favorite blush for the last few months. It is a beautiful coral pink that has a slight sheen that helps it act as a blush and highlight. I did a full review HERE.

Urban Decay Primer Potion

This is a must-have for the Summer. I use this all the time since I have oily skin, but this stuff makes my eyeshadow last even in the most extreme heat. Gotta have it!

Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad To The Bronze


Oh baby, I love this cream eyeshadow. Not only is the color versatile and pretty, but it also adds to the glowy look I love. A must- have!

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Mocha


I love layering this over Bad To The Bronze. The two go hand in hand. This champagne shadow brightens up any eye look and gives just the right amount of shimmer without looking tacky.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

This is a hands down must. Nothing is worse than looking shiny and greasy. This will keep you looking matte  all day.

Burt's Bees Refreshing Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm

I've said it before. This girl loves her a good lip balm. This smells just like grapefruit, and moisturizes like a dream.

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Such A Flirt

My current favorite fragrance mist is Such A Flirt by Victoria's Secret. It is light, floral, and smells so darn good!



I hope you have a fantastic day, and feel free to share your Summer essentials with me in a comment below!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!