May 24, 2013

My "Getting Ready" Playlist!

Today I thought that I would share with you the playlist I use when I am getting ready in the morning. All of these songs energize me, and get me ready for the day! Plus, they make me want to just get up and dance!

From HERE

My Getting Ready Playlist

~Icona Pop I Love It
~Alex Goot Lightening
~Destiny's Child Say My Name
~Florence + The Machine Shake It Out
~Kacey Musgraves Follow Your Arrow
~Beyonce Love On Top
~Madonna Dress You Up
~Matt Nathanson Faster
~Don Omar Danza Kuduro
~Imagine Dragons On Top Of The World
~Donna Summer Last Dance
~The Wombats Tokyo-Vampires & Werewolves
~Taylor Swift 22
~Selena Gomez and The Scene Who Says
~Marina and the Diamonds How To Be A Heartbreaker


I hope these songs helped energize you and made you want to bust a move! Have a fantastic day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!