May 22, 2013

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink: Review + Photos

I'm the first one to admit that when it comes to lip products I'm more of a lip balm girl. I have been trying to step outside my comfort zone recently, and have been giving other lip products a try.
ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Berry Pink

I received this lip gloss by ModelCo in a Birchbox a few months ago, and to be honest I thought it was pretty but never got a lot of use out of it. It stayed with the rest of my lip product in a drawer until this past week. I decided to pull this baby out and give it a spin.

The shade I have is Berry Pink, a medium berry pink with a slight shimmer. This shade is surprisingly close to my natural lip color which is perfect for days when I want a more neutral lip. The sweet scent also didn't hurt!

The formulation of this lip gloss was surprisingly nice as well. I have always found that most lip glosses are sticky, but this wasn't sticky at all, and stayed put all day! What more could I ask for!


Another bonus for me is the packaging. It is so chic and cute! The coolest part of the packaging is the mirror on the side of the tube. It makes reapplication so easy!

Overall, I am in love with this lip gloss. Why hadn't I given it a try earlier? This makes me want to try all of the other lip products I have been ignoring. Excuse me while I go explore!

ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Glosses retail for $16.00, and can be found wherever ModelCo products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!