May 11, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched: Review + Photos

I love me a good lip balm. I feel like I am constantly reapplying, and purchasing them. It's a problem. Today I decided to share one of my current favorite lip balms, Maybelline's Baby Lips in Quenched!

I was one of those girls that immediately ran out and bought the entire line the second it came out originally. As an avid lip balm lover I knew that this line was practically made for me! My favorite out of the entire collection is the Quenched lip balm.

Quenched has zero pigment. Now, for some that may seem boring. Why would I like something with no pigment? Isn't that just a plain lip balm? Well, yeah! While I do like lip balms with a tint, I still like just a plain old lip balm. While their is no tint Quenched still leaves a slight shine to the lips which gives a glossy appearance.

Also, did I mention the smell? These lip balms are heaven sent with some of the most delicious scents on this planet. Quenched is a cross between lemon and vanilla. Too yummy!
Can ya see the shine?!
The formulation of this lip balm is also quite nice. Maybelline promises that this will hydrate for 8 hours which I'm not sure if that's true since I reapply constantly out of habit. My lips always feel soft though so they follow through on that.

Overall, I love these lip balms and especially love Quenched as my every day lip balm. I honestly don't know what I would do without it.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms retail for roughly $3.00 and can be found wherever Maybelline products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!