May 20, 2013

How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish!

I love glitter nail polish. Nothing makes me feel more girly than wearing sparkly glitter on my nails. One thing I don't like is the removal of glitter polish. In the past I have struggled to remove it, and in the process damaged my nails from time to time. I knew that there had to be an easier way! I went online and found this super easy process for removing glitter nail polish! I tried to find the original article, but couldn't find it. Thankfully, I can fill you in on how to properly do it. Keep reading to learn!

How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish

Look at all of the glitter!!!!
Supplies

~3 cotton pads cut into fourths
~nail polish remover
~aluminum foil
~scissors

Step 1:

~The first thing you are going to do is cut your cotton pads into fourths. You will be using a fourth for each of your nails.
~ Take your aluminum foil and cut out 10 square pieces big enough to be wrapped around your nails.

Step 2:

~Soak the cotton pad pieces in the nail polish remover.

Step 3:




~Now, place one of the soaked pieces of cotton pad on each of your fingers, and wrap them in aluminum foil. Make sure the aluminum foil is wrapped properly so that it keeps the cotton pad in place.

Step 4:
~ Keep the cotton pads on for 3-5 minutes depending on how much glitter you applied.

Step 5:



~Now, it's time to remove the aluminum foil and cotton pads. Slowly slide the cotton pad off. You will be left with glitter and polish free nails! If you have a small amount of glitter left around the edges feel free to take a cotton swab to clean it up. The glitter at this point should just come right off if there is any left (which there usually isn't).

Step 6:
~You are now ready to repaint your nails! Have fun!

I hope this post helped! Have a fantastic day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

2 comments:

  1. holy crap. i think this actually changed my life. usually i just wait for all the polish to fall off (which is depressing/looks terrible) but i am totally trying this tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Let me know how this works for you!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!