May 16, 2013

Hello, My Name Is Meaghan And I Am A Sample Hoarder!

 I am knee deep in samples all the time. I just can't resist! I mean, who doesn't like something free beauty products?
This isn't even everything...ugh
My collection of beauty samples has gotten so big that I have had to begin giving some to friends and family. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but I seriously have too many  right now.

 I actually had to stop subscribing to Birchbox for a couple of months in order to deal with the mess (It's really upsetting). I have come up with a solution however!

 I have decided to start using these samples, and thought I would give little mini reviews whenever I finished one that I really need to share (good or bad).

Below is a list of all the samples I have accumulated.

Samples:

~Kate Spade Twirl perfume 
~ Coach Signature perfume
~ Coach Poppy perfume (2)
~ Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume
~ Gucci Premiere perfume
~ Dior Miss Dior perfume
~ Chloe Chloe perfume
~ Harvey Prince Eau Flirt perfume
~ Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume
~ Rev Up! Volumist
~ Thymes Naia body lotion
~ Redkin Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist
~ Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes
~ Lashem Measurable Difference Eyelash & Brow Enhancing Serum
~ Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
~ Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation
~ Supergoop! SPF 30+ City Sunscreen Serum
~ Ahava Mineral Foot Cream
~ Maybelline The Flash Clean Express Makeup Removing Lotion
~ Jouer Tint & Highlighter in Cinnamon/Champagne
~ Miss Jessie's Quick Curls
~N.4 Clarifying Shampoo
~Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
~ Masqueology 7D Moisture Day and Night Cream

~ theBalm Hot Mama blush
~ Melvita Eau Florale de Rose
~ Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
~ Ojon Revitalizing Moisture Mist
~ Jouer Lip Gloss in Mimosa
~ theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
~ Jouer Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink
~ Borghese Moisture Intensifier
~ Chanel Lip Glossimer in Amour

~ Jouer Body Butter
~ Diorshow Extase mascara
~ Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion
~ L'Oreal Profesionnel Mythic Oil
~ L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream
~Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance

~ Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
~ Nexxus Pro-Mend shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in
~ Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
~ Sephora Super Loaded Age Defy Serum

Holy crap that is a lot of samples! I really hope that this will keep me accountable in regards to how much I have, and will maybe alleviate the amount I have. Who knows, maybe this will completely backfire on me and I'll discover a ton of products that I'll just have to run out and get. Fingers crossed!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!