May 31, 2013

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner: Review

I have color treated hair that is frequently subjected to hot styling tools. I know that I shouldn't use them so often, but I just love the way my hair looks when it's curled! Since I color my hair and use heated styling tools my hair it's no surprise that my poor hair can get a bit dry. I have been testing out a lot of different products to combat this, and the latest product I have been trying it the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. 
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner
If you read my Summer Beauty Essentials post than you will know that I love this product. I purchased the travel size of this popular leave in conditioner on a recent trip to Ulta on a whim. I have heard people rave about this for awhile now, and thought that it was about time that I try it out for myself.

This leave in conditioner promises to add moisture to hair as well as detangle any pesky knots. I am happy to say that this little beauty does both! I spray this on my hair right after I get out of the shower and it makes combing through my hair a breeze! My hair also feels a lot more healthy. I have also noticed that my hair isn't as frizzy as it usually is.

Overall, I love this product. It has become a must for me to use every day. My hair feels healthier, and is easy to comb through. What's not to love?

Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner in the travel size retails for $6.00 at Ulta, but right now they are having a sale and it is retailing for only $3.00!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!