May 14, 2013

Colors Of The Rainbow TAG!


The weather has been so incredible lately. I'm usually a Fall/Winter type of girl, but lately I have been loving the warm weather, and how all of the flowers come to life. So pretty! I saw a TAG on YouTube recently that was done by both  TalkBeckyTalk and MissGlamorazzi that literally made me smile; The Colors Of The Rainbow TAG! I'm obsessed with rainbows, and knew I had to do it!

The premise of the TAG is to find beauty or fashion items for each of the colors listed below. Pretty easy stuff! Keep reading to see what I picked!

Don't you love my rainbow?! I know I do!

The Colors!

Red

This is Essie's Russian Roulette nail polish. It is my favorite classic red that looks chic with just about anything!



Orange


I'm not usually a fan of orange nail polishes, but for some reason I really like Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen. It is such a fun color to wear on toes during the Summer!



Yellow

This is the Refreshing Grapefruit Lip Balm from Burt's Bees. Not only does it moisturize my lips, but it also smells EXACTLY like grapefruit! It is so yummy and refreshing!

Green

I swear by Simple's Cleansing Facial Wipes. They do an incredible job at removing all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara!

Blue

I found this scarf at Target, and knew I had to have it. It is blue ombre and I love it. It is so perfect for Spring/Summer, and can be dressed up and down.

Indigo

I'm not even sure if this is considered indigo, but I'm going to say it is since the packaging of this is as close to the color as I can get. I chose to go with Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara. This is their latest mascara that gives a nice curl and volume to lashes.

Violet

Aussie's Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner is my all-time favorite hair product. It makes my hair so silky smooth. I did a full review on it HERE if you want to know more.

Pink

I am a huge fan of The Body Shop's products. All of them are natural and work extremely well. It's no surprise that their Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub works so well. It has just the right amount of "abrasiveness" (if that's even a word?) to make my skin silky smooth. I have a full review HERE.

Multicolored

I purchased this wallet from Forever 21 a year ago, and honestly am in love with the design of it. I have a seriously obsession with anything floral (I mean, I do have a rose tattoo for goodness sake!) I get compliments on this wallet wherever I go. It features a floral design with a sequin overlay. What's not to like?

This has been so much fun! I love doing TAGS, and writing about some of my favorite products and clothing. I hope you enjoyed reading this and have a great day!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!