May 8, 2013

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conitioner: Review

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner
I recently did a post about another Aussie product (which I was highly disappointed in) so I decided today that I would highlight one of my favorite hair products that also happens to be by the same brand!

That product would be their Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner! I first purchased this last Summer when I noticed my hair was severely damaged and dry from exposure to the sun and heat styling. Basically, my hair was a hot mess. It wasn't pretty. I came across some reviews of this deep conditioner, and decided to give it a try.

Obviously, since this is my fourth bottle of this stuff, I like it a lot! I'm always skeptical about products that promise to make my hair soft, but this product delivers.

I apply this from root to tip about 2 times a week or whenever I feel that my hair needs a little pick me up. I'm always surprised with how well this works. My hair is always left feeling soft and so much more healthy. Also, the smell of this is incredible. I'm a scent girl. If something doesn't smell good than I will refuse to use it regardless of how well it works. It's one of my quirks. Thankfully, this deep conditioner smells like coconut and a day at the beach (if that makes sense?) I love using this during the Summer because the scent lasts a very long time and I sometimes have been guilty of not using a scent because this smells so good! Don't tell on me!

Aussie's Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner retails for roughly $3.00 and can be found wherever Aussie products are sold!

xoxo,

Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!