May 23, 2013

A Little Update About XOXO Meaghan!

Image
Hello! So I thought I would give a little update. I have been posting almost every day for awhile now, and have decided that keeping this up is a bit unrealistic. While I love writing this blog, I am worried that if I keep posting every day I might hit writers block which would devastate me! My solutions is to create a schedule for when I post to this blog. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love a good schedule! I have decided to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with extra surprise posts thrown in there. I will have a post up tomorrow, and then the schedule will begin. Have a great night, and I will see you tomorrow!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!