April 7, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo: Review + Photos

Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flamingo
This little beauty has been a staple in my makeup bag recently. I've been a big fan of Sonia Kashuk's line at Target for quite some time, and couldn't resist sharing this.

Sonia Kashuk's blushes are easily some of the best blushes I have ever used from a drugstore line. To be honest I'm surprised that they are considered a drugstore blush. The formulation of these blushes is perfection. They aren't the least bit chalky, and blend onto the skin perfectly. Also, they have all day stay power which can't be said for many blushes on the market today.

Now, Flamingo is one of those colors that just works perfectly with any skin tone. It can be subtly applied to give a slight flush to fair skin tones, or more liberally applied to give a pop of color to darker skin tones. Flamingo is a rosey pink that is just so flattering.

I feel like I'm gushing about this blush, but I honestly don't care. It's really just that awesome.


Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blushes retail for $9.79 and can be found at Target.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!