April 27, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Coral Reef

Coral Reef
I'm back with another Nail Of The Day! This time it is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polish in Coral Reef. Awhile back I was at Target and was thinking about buying Essie's Cute As A Button when I came across this polish. I was shocked at how close those two polishes are, and decided to go with Coral Reef which was much cheaper. I'm not sure if I would say they are an exact dupe, but they looked pretty darn close to me!

Coral Reef is a beautiful pink toned coral that has a creme finish. There is a brightness to this polish that makes it pop!

It only took me two coats to get this to be fully opaque which was good, and the stay power on this was much longer than I expected, 4 whole days before it chipped!

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes retail for $2.49 at Target, but can also be found at most drugstores.

xoxo,

Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!