April 15, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Essie's Russian Roulette

Essie's Russian Roulette
 Last night I went to change my nail polish color, and decided on Essie's Russian Roulette. Russian Roulette has been my go-to red polish for the past year. Whenever I want a classic red I always reach for this. For some reason red goes with absolutely everything and always makes nails look chic and put together.

This creme based  red has a slight orange undertone, but it isn't very noticeable. One thing I love about this polish is that it is almost completely opaque in one coat, however, I usually will apply two coats just to be safe.

I can usually get about 4 days out of this polish before it starts chipping which doesn't bother me since I change my polish every few days anyway.

Essie nail polishes retail for around $8.00, and can be purchased wherever Essie is sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!