April 7, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Essie's Eternal Optimist

Essie's Eternal Optimist
I'm back with another Nail Of The Day! Tonight I went to paint my nails, and knew instantly which color I wanted to use which doesn't happen very often. I recently purchased Essie's Eternal Optimist on a whim, and knew that I just had to give it a try. One of my friends has this color so I had an idea of what it would look like, but wanted to see for myself.

Oh boy, was I not disappointed! Eternal Optimist is described on the Essie website as " a spiced tea rose with a dash of cream." Now, while that sounds more like my order at Starbucks, I can't help but feel like it is as spot on a description as they could have given. I would maybe describe this as more of a dusty rose, but doesn't their description sound better?

I was able to get this to be completely opaque with 2 coats as is the norm with most Essie polishes.

Essie nail polishes can be purchased for $8.00 wherever Essie is sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!