April 26, 2013

My Current Playlist #2

This is a really quick post, but I thought I would share my current playlist! Enjoy!

From here
My Current Playlist:

~ Hunter Hayes Everybody's Got Somebody But Me
~Taylor Swift Holy Ground
~ Bananarama Cruel Summer
~ Dis Vincent So Good (The Boston Song)
~ Kacey Musgrave Follow Your Arrow
~ Rooney When Did Your Heart Go Missing?
~ One Direction One Thing
~ Emeli Sandé Next To Me
~ Ryan And The Rumours (Bastille cover) Pompeii
~ Nikki & Rich Next Best Thing
~ Del Amitri Roll to Me
~ Ingrid Michaelson Everybody
~Mackelmore &Ryan Lewis Jimmy Iovine

Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!