April 12, 2013

My Current Music Playlist!

I don't know about you, but music has the ability to completely turn my day around and change my mood. I am constantly listening to something; whether that be on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube. I just always have to have something playing. I thought I would share my latest music playlist. Let me warn you though, this playlist is all over the place as I don't like to just stick to one genre. Enjoy!
Gosh...Selfies are awkward! Also, can we take a moment to admire that high pony I was rocking? I guess I was having a 90's moment!

Songs:

~The Cure Friday I'm In Love
~ Bastille Pompeii (My new obsession!)
~ Kacey Musgraves Merry Go 'Round
~ Whitney Houston How Will I Know
~ Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can't Hold Us
~ Benjamin Francis Leftwich Shine
~ Matt Nathanson Room @ the End of the World
~ Beyonce Love On Top
~ Don Omar Danza Kaduro
~ Hunter Hayes Storm Warning
~Destiny's Child Say My Name


I hope this playlist gave you some ideas or introduced you to a new artist. Also, if you have any recommendations please let me know!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!