April 6, 2013

Mini CVS Haul: Maybelline, Essie, Milani

Yesterday I went with a couple friends to CVS and was able to pick up a few goodies! I honestly wasn't meaning to buy anything, but once I got there I just couldn't stop myself! Why is it that everything at the drugstore always looks so good!
Excuse the crappy background. I used my desk in my dorm :)
What I Got:

~Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
~Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso
~Maybelline's Color Whisper in Lust For Blush
~ Maybelline's Color Whisper in One Size Fits Pearl
~ Essie's Eternal Optimist polish
~ Essie's Butler Please polish

I am so excited to use all of these and review them! What have you bought at the drugstore recently?

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!