April 10, 2013

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: Review + Photos


I have been trying to hunt down Milani products for quite some time now, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found Milani at CVS recently. I stopped myself from buying the entire line, and as a compromise I picked up on of their Baked Blushes in Luminoso. I had heard about this blush through Missglamorazzi on YouTube. She just made it sound so amazing that I knew I had to have it.

I have used this blush for a week now, and love it so much. The packaging is cute, and looks very high end considering it is a drugstore brand. The formulation is also very luxe. I was surprised at how high quality this blush was.

 The staying power of this blush was also incredible. It lasts for a good 8 hours which is much longer than other drugstore blushes I have used.
In photos this comes off a bit orange, but in person it is a beautiful peach shade.
The color of this blush is what really sold me! It is peach with a slight golden shimmer. It is absolutely lovely! I was curious to see if it was similar to NARS Orgasm blush, but as you can see it really isn't. Not like that's a problem or anything. I was just curious. Anyway, I really do love how gorgeous this looks. The sheen makes this double as a highlight which is perfect, because who doesn't love a multi-purpose product?!

This blush has definitely caught my attention and makes me wonder what else there is in the line that is worth trying.

Milani Baked Blushes retail for $8.99 at CVS, but can also be found at Target.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!