April 9, 2013

Meaghan Attempts to Bake: Cinnamon Rolls

This past weekend I was feeling kind of down so I decided to cheer myself up with some baking. It just so happens that there was a tube of premade cinnamon rolls in the refrigerator at home so I decided to bake them. Tube of cinnamon rolls...classy, I know.
Before 
I find it so therapeutic to bake. Nothing will change a mood around like the smell of pastries in the oven. Let me tell you, these babies smelled incredible while they were baking.
After: Baked and iced
Here is the finished product. They were absolutely delicious! It doesn't hurt that the house smelled like cinnamon for hours later either.

xoxo,

Meaghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!