April 14, 2013

Maybelline Cat Eyes Colossal Volum' Express Mascara: Review

I'm back today with another review! This time I will be talking about a Maybelline product that I have been loving, their Cat Eyes Colossal Volum' Mascara!

It is no secret that I love Maybelline products. I especially love their mascaras. I find that people are either huge fans of Maybelline mascaras or detest them. I for one have yet to find on that I don't like. So, when I was at the drugstore a month ago and came across their Cat Eyes mascara I knew I had to try it.

I just have to start off with the packaging. How freaking cute is it?!?! I love the bright yellow tube with cheetah print. It really stands out in my makeup bag.

The wand is also something that I am in love with. It is thin and curved, which I had originally thought would be a nightmare when it comes to the application. I of course should have never doubted Maybelline. The wand works like a dream! It's small size allows the wand to grab onto even the tiniest of lashes, and makes getting to the root of the lash a breeze. I will say that while the wand is great it does take some getting use to. I find that this works best when I start with the wand's curve facing down, and then when I am happy that they are coated I flip the wand around to target the tips of my lashes to give them extra length.

The formulation is pretty fascinating to me. It claims to be injected with collagen, and to be honest I'm not really sure what that does to the formula or product. What I do know is that this formula is one of my favorites. While it is a wet mascara, I find that it dries pretty fast which is good for days when you have to be out the door quickly.I use the waterproof formula due to my oily skin, and find that it works really well and doesn't smudge at all.

Maybelline's Cat Eyes Colossal Volum' Express Mascara retails for $5.94 at Target, but can be found at most drugstores.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!