April 13, 2013

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum: Review

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum sample
I received a sample of Lashem's Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum in a Birchbox back in January. I have been using this almost every day ever since. This lash growing gel claims that it will make lashes and brows fuller and longer. I of course had to give this a try and put it to the test.

I used this almost every day for the past 3 months which is quite extraordinary for such a small sample. All you have to do is take the brush that has the serum on it and run it along the lash line or brows. I only used this on my lashes however.

Now, let's talk logistics before I get onto the results. Lashem says that this serum contains a patented polypeptide formula that encourages lashes to grow. Now, I'm not going to lie and say that I know what a polypeptide is, but apparently it helps lashes grow.

Onto the results! I have no pictures to show the results because none of them truly showed how well this worked. My lashes did become fuller and longer. I don't have thin lashes to begin with so the change wasn't extremely noticeable to anyone else, but it was to me.

To be honest however, I would never have tried this unless it had come in a Birchbox. I have never had an interest in lash growth serums, and still don't really. I would recommend this if you have extremely thin lashes that you feel need a boost, but I just don't see it as an essential for myself. I think this is more a luxury item that if I were to one day be gifted I would enjoy. Plus, it is just too darn expensive for my college girl budget!

Lashem Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum retails for $69.99 and can be purchased on the Birchbox website or on Lashem's website.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!