April 3, 2013

I ♥ Spring TAG!

Spring is now underway, and I just couldn't resist doing the I ♥ Spring TAG! I always love when beauty gurus do these TAGS and knew I just had to give it a try. 

(From here)
The Questions!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

~ My favorite Spring nail polish has to be Essie's Borrowed and Blue. It is the perfect pastel blue!
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
~ I love a good rose lip color so my must-have is L'Oreal's Colour Riche Balm in Rose Elixir.
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

~I found this dress at Target and knew I had to have it for Spring. The picture doesn't show it well, but the floral print is wicked pretty, and the fit is extremely flattering.
4. What's your favorite flower?
~My favorite flower is between a pink rose and a tulip. They are both just so beautiful.
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

~I'm wearing my two favorite accessories in this picture, my scarf and sunglasses! I got the scarf from Dorothy Perkins a year ago, and the sunglasses are from Lauren Conrad's line.
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
~ I am most excited about wearing pastels and florals again. They are my favorite fashion trends.
7. Favorite spring candle?
~ I don't have one. I tend to only burn candles in the Fall and Winter.
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
~ I have two for this. One is Bath and Bodyworks body spray in Sweet Pea and Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. Both remind me so much of Spring.
9. What is spring like where you live?
~ Spring can be kind of crazy here in New England. One day it can be sunny and warm and the next it's snowing. You just never know!
10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
~ I love how beautiful and alive everything is. There is nothing more beautiful than a garden full of flowers.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
~ I like to sort through my closet and donate things I don't wear anymore. I like to keep a pretty steady flow of new pieces in my closet to keep things fresh.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
~ I already had my Spring Break. I went home and spent some much needed time with my family and my cat. It went by way too fast though!

I can't wait to see what Spring has in store for me!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!