April 25, 2013

Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance: Review + Photos

Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance
I have to admit that one of my beauty weaknesses is eyeshadow. For some reason I just seem to always gravitate towards it. That is why I picked up this eyeshadow from Hard Candy a year ago. One problem with this compulsion is the fact that  I have so many eyeshadows in my collection that unfortunately many of them just never get used or only get used once. I had used this eyeshadow duo a couple of times when I purchased it, but then moved on to others. It wasn't until this past week when I rediscovered it, and boy am I glad I did!


The eyeshadow duo I have is High Maintenance. The duo features a champagne and red toned dark brown. Both shades have an incredible sheen that make the shadows appear to glow. It really is beautiful. They also work really well together to create a neutral eye that can be adapted for day and night.
w/o flash
w/flash
The formulation of these shadows is also really unexpected for a drugstore brand. They are buttery and nicely pigmented. I barely touched the shadows to get the pigmentation in the photos above.

I am so happy that I rediscovered this eyeshadow duo! It will definitely be staying around for awhile!

Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duos retail for $6.00 and can be found at Walmart.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!