April 18, 2013

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Pink Passion: Review + Photos

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Pink Passion
Now that Spring is in full swing it is time to start breaking out some of the funner blush colors to wear. For me, that includes E.L.F.'s Studio Blush in the shade Pink Passion.
I absolutely love the packaging of E.L.F blushes. There is just the perfect ratio of product to packaging. I cannot stand when companies will encase a small product within a big bulky case. Doesn't the packaging remind you a lot of the NARS blush packaging? I actually prefer this because it is made of plastic and doesn't have the rubberized finish that NARS products have that make they get dirty really quick.

For some, when they see this blush they get instantly scared. I'm not going to lie and say that at first this didn't make me think of a clown, but it did. This blush is extremely bright in the pan. 


Now, if you can get over the initial shock of how bright it is than you will see just how beautiful this blush can be. You will need to apply this with a very light hand, but when you do you will find that you are left with the softest baby pink flush that is perfect for Spring. 

E.L.F. Studio Blushes retail for $3.00 which is a steal for how pigmented they are. They can be picked up at Target or wherever E.L.F. products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!