April 1, 2013

DevaCurl Arc Angel Extra Hold Conditioning Gel: First Impressions + Photos

DevaCurl Arc Angel Extra Hold Conditioning Gel

I don't know about you, but I have so many products that I have yet to use. One of those said products is the Arc Angel Extra Hold Conditioning Gel from DevaCurl. I purchased this hair gel from my hairstylist a few years back, but for some reason haven't used it. It wasn't until recently that I stumbled across it again and decided to give it a whirl. I had been doing some damage to my hair lately by using hot styling tools, and thought I would give it a break by using this instead.

Before I talk about the product let me tell you a bit about DevaCurl. DevaCurl was created by Lorraine Massey who was in search for the perfect products for curly haired women. She developed an entire line of DevaCurl to help accentuation and protect curls. The line ranges from shampoos (Low-Poo and No-Poo) to styling products. Here is a link to an "About" page on the DevaCurl website if you want to find out more about the brand.

Now, on to my thoughts on Arc Angel. I decided to do some research on the product, and found that on the DevaCurl website they had a tip on how to use it. I love me a good tip!

"Suggested use: Tilt head forward.  Scrunch wet curls in an upward motion.  Apply gel between palms and glide through hair.  Scrunch upward toward the scalp to define curls.  Once dry, scrunch curls again to release cast to reveal beautiful curls." (DevaCurl)

I followed the instructions after my nightly shower, and went to bed. I woke up the next morning, and was shocked by how bouncy my curls were.

Usually when I use gels of any kind my hair is left feeling crunchy and looks greasy and wet. This product was completely different though. My hair was soft and didn't look the least bit greasy. I really like how soft and bouncy this made my curls. I can't believe it took me this long to use this product!

DevaCurl's Arc Angel Extra Hold Conditioning Gel can be purchased here on their website and retails for $18.95 for 12oz or $39.95 for 32oz.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!