April 17, 2013

40 Beauty Questions TAG!




I'm back with another beauty TAG! I have been watching a lot of these TAG videos on YouTube, and once again couldn't resist doing my own post about it! Enjoy!

Beauty Questions:

SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily?
~ Once, at night. I know I should do it in the morning as well, but I don;t have the time.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
~ Oily

What is your current facial wash?
~ Up & Up (Target brand) Invigorating Facial Cleanser
Do you exfoliate?
~ Yes 

What brand do you use?
~ I use St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub

What moisturizer do you use?
~None. I can't seem to find one that doesn't break me out.

Do you have freckles?
~ Yes, but only a few.

Do you use eye cream?
~ Not really

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
~ I use to in Middle School, but now I don't, thank goodness!

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

~Nope



MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
~ Currently Revlon's Nearly Naked Foundation

How about concealer?
~ Physicians Formula Conceal RX

Do you know your undertone color?
~ Haha, nope!

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
~ They kind of freak me out. I'm fine with my natural lashes.

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
~ Yes I do, but I tend to keep mine for about 4 months.

What brand of mascara do you use?
~ Mostly Maybelline

Sephora or MAC?
~ Sephora! They have a much better selection.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
~ Nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
~ A mix of Real Techniques, Bare Escentuals, and Avon brushes. Also, a Revlon eyelash curler.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
~ Yes, Urban Decay's Primer Potion

For the face?
~ None, but I probably should.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
~ I love neutrals so I would have to say my CoverGirl Shimmering Sands palette.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
~ Pencil, I use Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
~Rarely

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
~I don't like them. They are way too messy.

Do you use mineral makeup?
~ I use to use Bare Minerals in High School, and it did wonders for my skin. I haven't used it recently however.

What is your favorite lipstick?
~ MAC's Creme Cup

How about lipgloss?
~ ModelCo's Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Berry Pink

What is your favorite blush to use?
~ NARS Orgasm

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
~Nope

Do you like drugstore makeup?
~YES!!!! Drugstore cosmetics have come a long way since I was little.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
~No

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
~Yes, I would love to

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
~No

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
~Blue eyeshadow. I just don't get it.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
~Neutrals

Which celebrity always has great make up?
~ Adele and Kate MIddleton. Literally obsessed with them both.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
~Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
~Yes

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
~Yes ma'am!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
~ Such a hard one! My favorite high end is Urban Decay and Drugstore is Maybelline.

What do you think of Makeup??
~ I think makeup is a form of art. It allows people to express themselves, and create new looks to reinvent their look. I have always found applying makeup to be extremely therapeutic, and it allows me to focus on myself and ignore everything else that could be going on in my life. 


xoxo,
Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!