March 15, 2013

Welcome to XOXO Meaghan!

Well hello there! Funny seeing you here. Let me officially introduce myself. My name is Meaghan. I figured instead of writing a long post about myself I would give you some quick facts about me.
Who's that lovely lady? Haha!

~ I'm 20 years old.
~ I was born and raised in New England and NEVER want to leave.
~ I'm a Sophomore in college.
~I currently live in Boston, and LOVE it!
~ I am a self-proclaimed cat lady. No seriously, I love them.
~ I shop at Target more than I am willing to admit. It's a problem.
~ Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. There is nothing better than a new lipstick or pair of shoes.
~ I have recently been loving photography, and take pictures of everything.
~Music is what fuels me. It instantly lifts my mood.
~I am addicted to Pinterest. I could pin things all day long!
~ I love to write. I use to write short fiction stories for fun, but now I'm dabbling in blogging.

Now, what can you expect from XOXO Meaghan? I have no idea to be honest. I have so many different things going on in my life as well as a million different passions. So, I have a feeling this blog is going to be a little of everything. One day it could be a review of a new nail polish, and the next day it could be a crepe recipe. I am just going to write about what I love, and I hope you'll join me. Talk to you soon!

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!