March 19, 2013

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub: First Impressions + Pictures

Like I posted on Twitter this past weekend, I had only been back in Boston for 2 hours when I just had to go shopping. My roommate and I stopped into The Body Shop to browse and both ended up leaving with things. I don't know what it is about The Body Shop, but I can't just seem to browse when I'm in there without having to pick up something.
The Body Shop body scrub in Pink Grapefruit

This time around I found myself drawn to their Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub. I decided to try the smaller size (1.7 fl oz) before committing to the larger size. That is one of the things I like most about The Body Shop. They have smaller sizes so that you can test all you want for less that having to drop more cash for a product you may not like.

 The tester I smelled is what sold me on this scrub. This smells exactly like grapefruit, not some chemically knock off. I also liked the texture it had. I like my body scrubs to be fairly rough, and this fit the bill. Maybe rough isn't the right word. What I mean to say is that I like a body scrub that does it's job, not some delicate and light exfoliant.

This scrub has a gel base with corncob granuals and orange peels as exfoliators. How natural and good for you does that sound?! Like I said before, I love this texture so much. It's perfect for days when you just want to have a complete scrub down, but also gentle enough to use on a daily basis without irritating the skin.

I am pleased to say that this doesn't leave behind any residue like some scrubs do. Actually, my skin is left feeling way more moisturized that before which is an added bonus.

The Body Shop body scrubs retail for between $5-$20 depending on the size. Also, they have a nice deal going on that  you buy one of the mini body scrubs and one of the mini body butters for $10! What a good deal!

xoxo,

Meaghan








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!