March 20, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nails Color in Mint Sorbet

Mint Sorbet
Spring is here, but unfortunately Boston was just the recipient of a nice blanket of snow...Well, it's more of a slushy mess, but I digress. I figured since I wouldn't be able to experience Spring for awhile I might as well wear one of the polishes I talked about in my Favorite Spring Polishes post.

I decided to go with Mint Sorbet, one of the polishes from Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear line. Like all of the polishes from that line this is opaque in 2 coats and lasts me about 4 days before it begins to chip. Mint Sorbet is a beautiful pale mint green that for some reason really pops against my skin tone. I absolutely love wearing this during the Spring to add something different to an outfit.

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes retail for around $2.99 and can be purchased wherever Sally Hansen products are sold.

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!