March 17, 2013

Favorite Spring Nail Polishes!


It's Spring time ladies and gents! I for one love Fall and Winter, but there is something about Spring that is just so exciting. There is nothing like feeling the warmth of the sun on your face while strolling in a park with some of your closest girlfriends. 

One of the things I am the most excited about is breaking out my Spring nail polishes! It's time to put away those darks and berries, and say hello to pastels and neons! I've compiled a list of my favorite polishes for Spring. Enjoy!

L-R: Blue-Ming, Rage, Coral Reef, Fiji, Mint Sorbet

~ Essie's Fiji
The absolute perfect pastel pink. It is my go-to color when I don't know what to wear on my nails. I have struggled for so long to find a pastel pink that was opaque and this one fits the bill.

~ Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet
I have a bit of a confession to make. One of the main reasons I love Spring is that I get to wear this polish. This is one of the best mints I have found. The staying power is amazing!

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef
This color live on my toes all throughout Spring and Summer. It is a gorgeous coral that is so flattering with my fair skin tone. What's not to like?

~ Orly's Rage
Rage is the perfect rose gold polish. Enough said.

~ Color Club's Blue-Ming
This is a bright turquoise blue that is the perfect pop of color to ring in Spring!


What will you be wearing on your nails this Spring?

xoxo,

Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!