March 23, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me!

I have seen the 50 Random Facts About Me tag floating around on YouTube and couldn't help myself from doing it. So here are 50 pretty random facts about me. Enjoy!

  1. I love cosmetics. Okay, this might not be a secret, but it is seriously a massive love of mine. 
  2. Cats will forever be my favorite animal. They are just so stinkin' cute!
  3. I grew up on Country music. Brooks and Dunn's song Red Dirt Road is one of my favorite songs of all time.
  4. I cannot stand avocados. They are the grossest food in my opinion.
  5. Fall is my favorite season. Hence, why I won't ever leave New England.
  6. My parents and sister are some of my best friends. They mean everything to me. 
  7. I love working with kids which is why I am majoring in Elementary Education.
  8. I can rap. Not well according to my friends, but I think I'm fabulous.
  9. I don't really have a favorite color. I like anything pastel however.
  10. I'm kinda a germaphobe. I always have hand sanitizer on me.
  11. I apply chapstick about a million times a day. 
  12. I played field hockey in high school. Goalie!
  13. I have a strange obsession with anything animal print.
  14. I love politics.
  15. The smell of Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Pea will always remind me of my childhood.
  16. I have a rose tattoo on my right wrist.
  17. I am more comfortable in dress clothes and a full face of makeup with my hair done than I am in sweats.
  18. I could drink sugar-free sweet tea all day every day.
  19. I call my sunglasses sunnies. My friends don't get it.
  20. I use to lock myself in my bedroom to read the Harry Potter books each time they were released. My record was finishing one of them in 12 hours.
  21. I can only wear stud earrings. Dangly ones annoy me.
  22. Adele is my idol.
  23. I can only write in pen. 
  24. I hate the taste of toothpaste. Don't worry, I still brush everyday.
  25. I hate being late to anything. I have to be on time.
  26. My favorite beauty items to buy are eyeshadow and mascara. I have way more than any girl should.
  27. I always have my nails done. If I get a single chip I have to redo them.
  28. I concoct the most intricate plans to do the simplest things. It's how I keep life interesting!
  29. I take pictures of everything and anything. It's a problem.
  30. I don't tan much even when I'm outside a lot. My skin just turns red and then goes back to white.
  31. One of my favorite books is Classy by Derek Blasberg. It is the funniest how-to guide ever.
  32. I have a love of Southern Rock thanks to my Dad. Lynard Skynard is my jam.
  33. I could spend hours watching Duck Dynasty. Uncle Si's one-liners are hilarious!
  34. I am a Scorpio. 
  35. My guilty pleasure band is One Direction. That's what make you beautiful!!!!
  36. Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress of the moment.
  37. I hope to one day visit Egypt.
  38. I wear an Egyptian cartouche necklace that has my name in hieroglyphics. I've had it for 3 years, and have yet to take it off.
  39. I keep every card I have ever been given in a box at home.
  40. I have sentimental value with everything. Does that make me a hoarder?
  41. I've been  redhead for 2 years, and I don't plan on every going back!
  42. I have a habit of singing and dancing in public. I don't see the problem with this.
  43. Wicked is the greatest musical of all time in my opinion.
  44. I use to be extremely shy. Now, I'm much more outgoing.
  45. I could live in dresses.
  46. My favorite foods are Red Delicious apples and shrimp. Not together though!
  47. I have the odd skill of being able to remember song lyrics. Seriously, I listened to a song I hadn't heard since the 90's the other day and I knew every single word. I consider it a talent.
  48. I still pretend that I am a mermaid whenever I'm in a pool.
  49. I would give up everything I own to either be A) a mermaid or B) a student at Hogwarts.
  50. I am the Queen of cheesy jokes. I love em!

I hope this gave a little more insight on who I am!

xoxo,

Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. Ahh this is so cool! Its so nice to know a bit more about the girl behind the blog ^_^ Your necklace sounds so cool - the Egyptians are fascinating :D
    Emma
    peacelovevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts in a comment. I also encourage you to leave a link to your blog as I would love to read them. DISCLAIMER: I will delete any comment that I feel is mean spirited. The world needs more positivity!